Terms and conditions of use
Terms and conditions of use
Welcome to thai2door.com From now on, we will-called "Website" Managed by SAMUICOCO COMPANY LIMITED. Corporate registration no. 0845560005226, Registered Capital 1,000,000 Baht. Headquarters 109/7 m.6, Bophut, Koh Samui, Suratthani 84320 Thailand. From now on, will be called "We" or "thai2door.com"
SAMUICOCO COMPANY LIMITED is a company established under the laws of Thailand. We operate in Thailand and comply with the laws and regulations of Thailand. All of our products are following Requirements and requirements under the laws of Thailand We are not in a position to guarantee following the specific local requirements or requirements under the customer's local jurisdiction.
The user confirms that the information provided to us is true in all respects. For the benefit of receiving various privileges at thai2door.com will inform you from time to time, the user agrees to have the fact-checked and the accuracy of the information provided to us If found to be inaccurate by, We, thai2door.com Has the right to cancel the service to you and refrain from various special privileges.
Users will keep their IDs or passwords confidential. Not disclosed to others And will use the service in thai2door.com Only by yourself In which the user agrees to be responsible Pay for goods and services if anybody knows Or use the user's ID and password enter to use the service in thai2door.com Regardless of whether the user provides consent or not.
Users must not use the service on the website. By using inappropriate, vulgar, sarcasm, must not give false statements or causing conflicts damage, disparage, disparage or damage thai2door.com Or other users or with others, infringing copyright intellectual property of thai2door.com or anyone.
The service user must use a real name or a pseudonym (Username) that is appropriate, polite, not rude or contrary to good morals.
Users will transfer rights or benefits or any prize in connection with the provision of services on the website. Cannot be given to another person except with the consent in writing from thai2door.com.
thai2door.com It may be necessary to disclose your account information and content if required by law or disclosure is a necessary reason to
- Follow the legal process
- Respond to claims that any content is a violation of the rights of third parties.
- Responding to user requests for services.
- Protecting the rights, property, or safety of thai2door.com (And our staff) other users.
Service may be terminated by
- Users terminating service By writing in writing to the website
- Users do not comply with rules or conditions in using the service. The website has the right to cancel the service. And cancel any rights and benefits that the user should have without prior notice.
- If there is a change in ownership or any rights on the website which makes it unable to provide service anymore.